Stakeholders from a range of organizations attended the event including:
- Moser Baer
- Indian Institute of Technology
- Bureau of Energy Efficiency
- New Ventures India
- Acumen Fund
- Applied Materials
- India Angel Network
- Indian Council of Agricultural Research
- Ministry of Science and Technology
- National Entrepreneurship Network
- Tata Power
- Peer Water Exchange
A news story by DFID about the event can be found here. For a more detailed summary of the outcomes of the workshop, please visit infoDev's Climate Technology Program website at www.infodev.org/climate in the following weeks.
The next steps of the program include a follow-up meeting with the stakeholders to review and discuss various concrete and practical interventions that might be included in an Climate Innovation Center Implementation Plan for India.