MWEC will provide qualified women the necessary tools to improve and grow their businesses, including financing, one on one support, peer-based learning, training workshops and seminars. The program focuses on highly motivated women who are small business owners or managers eager to expand their businesses.
The selected women entrepreneurs will benefit from the following:
- US$5,000 Grant Per Selected Entrepreneur: for improving and expanding their businesses.
- Innovation, Competitiveness and Creativity Workshop: focusing on innovation development, entrepreneurship and business proposal training.
- One on One Support and Professional Coaching: addressing individual challenges and concerns.
- Seminars and Workshops: exposure to leading industry experts and networking opportunities.
- Peer Learning: training focusing on such topics as marketing, resource management and budgeting.