Hence, WINCs 3 main program components are the following:
1) Grow your Business workshops, which is a participant-centered training (PCT) encouraging innovation and growth in businesses of women entrepreneurs, will be one of the primary sources of identifying a pipeline of growth oriented women entrepreneurs into WINCs business acceleration program, EPICs Caribbean Mobile Innovation Program (CMIP), and Caribbean Climate Innovation Program (CCIC);
2) CMIP and CCIC will be supported by WINC in outreach, recruitment, and increasing the participation and inclusiveness of women entrepreneurs into their programs;
3) WINCs business acceleration program will provide a comprehensive set of service offerings to innovative and growth oriented women entrepreneurs in the region across all sectors, such as agribusiness, tourism, etc.
The assignment will mainly entail the implementation and organization of WINC activities and business acceleration program, such as:
I. Grow your Business Workshops
a. Grow your Business workshops which are a participant-centered training (PCT) encouraging innovation and growth in businesses of women entrepreneurs;
II. CMIP and CCIC Support
a. Outreach and awareness raising workshops targeting women entrepreneurs (with preference for those in mobile innovation and climate innovation sectors) for potential women entrepreneurs to enter CMIP and CCIC;
b. Technical workshops aimed at topics of relevance to mobile innovation and climate innovation women entrepreneurs in the region, as well as sector-wide based on demand-based topics by women entrepreneurs in WINCs business acceleration program;
III. WINCs business acceleration program
a. Outreach and recruitment of innovative and growth oriented women entrepreneurs to WINCs business acceleration program (sector agnostic)
b. Business mentorship / coaching;
c. Peer-to-peer learning workshops:
d. Self-actualization / confidence building workshops;
e. Motivational seminars with role model women entrepreneurs from the region.
Given the set of deliverables outlined, it is encouraged to have a consortium arrangement, preferably with entities that have local presence in the Caribbean.
The main task will hence consist in implementing the delivery of training, workshops, and outreach, as well as implementing and managing all the logistics pertaining to the organization of all the set forth activities, including:
Develop and implement a strategic outreach plan to reach mobile innovation and climate innovation women entrepreneurs, as well as innovative growth oriented women entrepreneurs in the region across all sectors;
Identify experts, conduct and organize technical seminars aimed at mobile innovation and climate innovation women entrepreneurs;
Organize outreach and implement all logistical arrangements for Grow your Business (GyB) participant-centered training which includes coordination of infoDev certified trainers;
Identify business mentors / coaches and implement delivery to women entrepreneurs selected for WINCs business acceleration program;
Identify facilitators for the peer-to-peer learning workshops and implement delivery to women entrepreneurs selected for WINCs business acceleration program;
Identify facilitators for the self-actualization / confidence building workshops and implement delivery to women entrepreneurs selected for WINCs business acceleration program;
Identify role model women entrepreneurs in the region and implement delivery of motivational seminars to women entrepreneurs selected for WINCs business acceleration program;
Coordinate and implement all logistical and booking arrangements for all listed WINC activities (e.g. venue, video conferencing, equipment, material and catering, etc)
Coordinate and arrange all travel and accommodation arrangements for all listed WINC activities, particularly launch events and orientation sessions (e.g. all participants including speakers, trainers, trainees, etc);
Data gathering and brief valuation report in alignment with infoDevs monitoring and evaluation performance framework conducted for each activities implemented;
Managing and paying third-party vendors when required;
Drafting and reviewing any necessary legal agreements if required.
For all abovementioned deliverables and tasks, infoDev will provide program strategic guidance.
Furthermore, the firm should highly consider in their proposal cost-effective delivery methods of providing all the above mentioned activities to women entrepreneurs in WINC via a combination of in-person and virtual channels of delivery. Participants will very likely include individuals and organizations across the 14 CARICOM countries.
The firm will also be required to capture the outcomes of the delivery of WINC activities and business acceleration program in a comprehensive report that will inform infoDev, the donor and more broadly the development community on the specific skills, competences gaps, and opportunity gaps for women entrepreneurs in the region and the impact of the WINC activities in addressing these gaps and improving the innovation, growth and opportunity potential of the women entrepreneurs in the region. It is expected that the data, outcomes, and impact extrapolated from the evaluation and monitoring and evaluation surveys conducted upon completion of each activities will be included in the report.
The firm will be required to set up and manage a cost effective online common platform for all participants to be able to:
- Access relevant information and material (e.g. the training assessment and evaluation surveys);
- Host the online workshops involving women entrepreneurs and participants across the 14 CARICOM countries, as well as globally.
- 1. Provide information showing that they are qualified in the field of the assignment. *
- 2. Provide information on the technical and managerial capabilities of the firm. *
- 3. Provide information on their core business and years in business. *
- 4. Provide information on the qualifications of key staff that will work on this assignment specifically. *
- 5. Provide information on their experience with event/meeting organization and project management of activities implemented in emerging markets. *
- 6. Provide information on ability to conduct and implement virtual tools for dispersed geographic audience, such as in the Caribbean region, in order to provide cost-effective delivery of the deliverables.
Apply through the World Bank Group eConsultant2 system: https://wbgeconsult2.worldbank.org/wbgec/index.html and use Selection Number #1154318.