The Fast5 Challenge is a competition designed to support the financing of leading fast growing established businesses in Latin America, Africa, Asia, Eastern Europe and Middle East.
There will be seven committed investment partners from Annona, GroFin, GVEP investing with Prometheus Fund, InReturn Capital, Oikocredit, Pearl Capital Partners and SEAF. They are ready to invest in businesses requiring $50,000 to $5 million to expand over the next two to three years.
The deadline for applications is August 30, 2012
The Fast5 Challenge criteria
- Established businesses operating in Latin America, Asia, Africa, Eastern Europe or Middle East
- Must report sales revenues growth of more than 20% per year within the last two years
- Must report positive social and/or environmental impact
- Rely on strong business plan and management team
- Need $50,000 to $5 million investment to expand over the next two to three years.
Our investment partners are eager to invest in great opportunities in any sectors of industry although some have preferences for Agri-businesses and Clean Energy.
Take the Fast5 Challenge!
- Get professional coaching and advice on your business plan
- Access to matchmaking services and get your business plan presented to committed investors
- Join a network of 46,000+ entrepreneurs, coaches and investors
- Connect with 100+ investors interested in proposals from emerging markets
- Run for a participation in the international marketplace Growing SMEs in The Hague in November 2012
Finalists and Winner
5 finalists will be selected by our investment partners based on the quality, clarity, capacity, growth potential, and impact of their business plan. They will receive specific coaching and matchmaking support before in-depth closed sessions with ready-to-invest financiers. The finalists will be invited and the winner(s) will be announced at Growing SMEs The Hague in November 2012.
What you should do:
- Click on the application button here
- Fill out a summary of your business, your profile and upload your CV
- Use our online business plan tool or upload your business plan
- Submit your full business plan before August 30, 2012.
For more information about the competition, BiD Network and investment partners, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org