- Module 1: Start an Incubator
- Module 2: Pre-Incubation
- Module 3: Select Clients
- Module 4: Graduate Clients
- Module 5: Graduate Clients
- Module 6: Business Advice
- Module 7: Infrastructure and Facilities
- Module 8: Manage an Incubator
- Module 9: Financial Management
- Module 10: Administration
- Module 11: Human Resources
- Module 12: Operations
- Module 13: Finance an Incubator
- Module 14: Market an Incubator
The chief resource available on the former iDISC.net, the Business Incubation Toolkit is the world's one-stop shop for know-how on business incubation, a step-by-step guide for incubation managers along the entire journey of launching a business enabler, securing funding, finding partners, attracting innovators, connecting them with investors, and more.
The Broadband Strategies Toolkit is a guide for policy-makers, regulators, and other relevant stakeholders as they address issues related to broadband development. It aims to help readers, particularly those in developing countries, by identifying issues and challenges in broadband development, analyzing potential solutions to consider, and providing practical examples from countries that have addressed broadband-related matters.
- Agribusiness Incubation Training Outcome Assessment (NEW) (PDF: 7,246KB)
- Agribusiness Incubation Trainer Manual (PDF: 3,725KB) From: infoDev,The World Bank
- Agribusiness Incubation Trainee Manual (PDF: 3,225KB) By: ,
- Agribusiness Incubation Component 12.1 (Powerpoint) (PDF: 1,937KB) From: infoDev,The World Bank
- Agribusiness Incubation Component 12.2 (Presentation) (PDF: 3,293KB) From: infoDev,The World Bank
- Agribusiness Incubation Component 12.2 (Presentation) (PDF: 2,615KB) From: infoDev,The World Bank
- Agribusiness Incubation Component 12.4 (Presentation) (PDF: 2,042KB) From: infoDev,The World Bank
- Agribusiness Incubation Component 12.5 (Presentation) (PDF: 2,488KB) From: infoDev,The World Bank
It offers an effective "how to" course for professionals looking to use business incubation to enable the start-up and growth of innovative agribusiness enterprises in developing countries and interested in designing a new agribusiness incubator or strengthening an existing one.
Through a specialized training course, professionals can have the knowledge they need to foster the growth of innovative agribusiness enterprises in developing countries through business incubation. The course is part of infoDev's Business Incubation Management Training Program.
The 2012 World Development Report on Gender Equality and Development finds that women's lives around the world have improved dramatically, but gaps remain in many areas. The authors use a conceptual framework to examine progress to date, and then recommend policy actions.
- Report (PDF: 2,799KB)
This report, part of the Spatial Data Infrastructure for Development (SDI4MDGs) project, draws lessons from international SDI trends to navigate and propose a long-term architecture for a National Spatial Data Infrastructure in Uganda.
- Report (PDF: 1,478KB)
This report, which is funded by infoDev's Korean Trust Fund on ICT for Development, proposes visions and goals for a sustainable Spatial Data Infrastructure in Uganda.
According to the National Broadband Vision study, broadband could boost economic growth by 0.8-1.7 percentage points per year, building economic momentum enabled by an enhanced broadband ecosystem that could create up to 380,000 jobs annually. This report analyzes the obstacles and successes behind Turkey's ICT history.
With 35 million fixed and mobile broadband subscribers, Brazil ranks among the top ten countries worldwide by total number of broadband users. Its large population, however, places the country's broadband penetration outside the top-50 worldwide. This report explores the challenges, opportunities and successes that define Brazil's ICT experience.