To participate, click on the following link: http://www.e-agriculture.org/forums/current-forum
GIS, GPS, soil sensors, satellite imagery, and meteorology--with the support of mobile phones and Internet--can be used to achieve green growth even on smallholder farms in developing countries.
infoDev invites all stakeholders to participate in this e-forum, share on-the-ground experiences, ask questions to subject matter experts, and explore untapped ICT territory.
Subject matter experts include:
- Marjory-Anne Bromhead (NRM Adviser, World Bank)
- Ademola Braimoh (GIS Specialist, World Bank)
- Rodomiro Ortiz (Professor, Swedish University of Agriculture Sciences)
- Pai-Yei Whung (Science Adviser, World Bank)
- Bruce Campbell (Director of CCFAS, CGIAR)
- Eric Seuret (Technology Consultant for Syngenta Foundation, SFSA)
- Pierre Sibiry Traore (Remote Sensing Scientist & Head, GIS, ICRISAT)
- Elizabeth Dodsworth (Global Director for Knowledge Management, CABI)
To learn more about ICT and its impact in agricultural practices and sustainable growth, visit www.ICTinAgriculture.org