The TTI conference and networking event offers a forum for the professional exchange of knowledge and skills related to challenging issues and advanced practices in technology transfer and innovation.
The scope of event includes 2 conference days (November 5 and 6), post-conference follow-up meetings with target groups, networking visits some fairs and exhibitions. Details are provided in the attachment.
Calling for conference research papers
The TTI conference is calling for research papers on topics regarding -
- Technology and innovation policy framework
- Academic and industry innovation case studies
- Design and models of technology transfer. Stakeholders
- Academic-based technology transfer
- Technology transfer and regional economy
- SME and technology transfer potential
Please see attached file for more details regarding paper submission. Electronic copies of paper must be sent to: email@example.com cc: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than October 5, 2012.
Conference RegistrationPlease refer to TTI conference registration and schedule here.