The Fund aims to develop and coach disadvantaged students, young entrepreneurs and young managers with outstanding grades coming from developing regions. More specifically, the Fund offers the possibility to the candidates selected by the Fund to obtain a Master’s degree in Innovation and Entrepreneurship, to develop their own business idea with substantial business coaching and to receive support to implement their business ventures in their home country.
Conditions for application are:
- Candidates must have a Master degree or a four year Bachelor degree
- Candidates are not older than 30 years of age
- They must be considered to be high potential on the basis of study results (outstanding grades) and their potential career development
- They must express readiness for studies abroad
- They must be citizen of a nation in a developing region.
- They must prove the lack of sufficient resources to undertake studies abroad, and demonstrate the need for additional education to realize their professional goals in line with the purpose of the Antwerp Management School Fund.
- The Antwerp Management School Fund will partially cover the tuition and/or costs of trip and accommodation during the 10 months of the program. The contribution of the Fund will depend on the elements of the application.
- Candidates interested in applying for a fellowship should express their interest by sending their detailed CV’s with a letter of application in line with the above-mentioned conditions to Frank Lambert, Chairman Antwerp Management School Fund for Sustainable and Innovative Entrepreneurship ( firstname.lastname@example.org ).
- The deadline for submitting your application for a scholarship is 31 March 2013.
- The Master of Innovation and Entrepreneurship starts on Monday 2 September 2013.
More information on www.antwerpmanagementschool.be/MIE