Excerpted from the infoDev publication, Using Technology to Train Teachers: Appropriate Uses of ICT for Teacher Professional Development in Developing Countries.
- Which of our TPD needs or goals can be met through the use of television broadcasts?
- To what extent does our country have access to the skills and facilities needed to produce programming in this medium? How extensive and reliable is the relevant infrastructure?
- How are these technologies currently used in our schools and communities? How could these programs be improved or complemented by additional programs in TPD?
- What methods and what content are appropriate to meet our TPD objectives?
- Television for TPD
- Mexico’s Telesecundaria Junior-secondary Curriculum
- Brazil’s Television for TPD
- Educational Impact
- Cost Considerations