Excerpted from the infoDev publication, Using Technology to Train Teachers: Appropriate Uses of ICT for Teacher Professional Development in Developing Countries.
- What professional-development goals will video help us address?
- What existing or planned programs for education improvement could benefi t from video-supported TPD?
- What organizational structures, such as school clusters or district offices, can assist with sharing and use of video equipment?
- To what extent does limited infrastructure, especially electrical power, pose a challenge? How might this challenge be overcome?
- If real gains in terms of teaching can be achieved through the introduction of video, what is the estimated addition to the cost per teacher trained?
Video Recording and Playback for TPD
Video for Observation and Self-Assessment
Video Support for Teacher Change in Congo
New Video Tools