Innovative SMEs will now have until March 31st to apply to become one of infoDev's Top 50 SMEs.
What will the Top 50 get?
We will host our SMEs at the 4th Global Forum on Innovation & Technology Entrepreneurship and introduce them to mentors, angels, corporate partners, like-minded entrepreneurs and other incubators. They also will compete for soft-landing prizes and funding from, among others, the World Bank. Incentives include:
- Global recognition as the best of infoDev’s more than 20,000 companies in the 300+ global incubator network spanning 85+ countries.
- Travel expenses (airfare and accommodation) for one person per company to the Global Forum
- Tremendous exhibition and networking opportunities with peers, financiers and corporate partners such as Venture Capitalist, Angel Investors/networks, Donor Agencies focusing on innovation and entrepreneurship as well and non-governmental organizations in the areas of funding Emerging Markets micro and small businesses.
- Arranged meeting with an angel/mentor from angel networks (such as Angel Capital Association and European Business Angels Network)
- Arranged meetings with incubators (infoDev and other networks such as European Business Network-EBN and National Business Incubators Association-NBIA) and potential company/SME partners
Need to more convincing? infoDev's Oltac Unsal discusses what the Top 50 Competition is all about and how it will benefit selected entrepreneurs:
Ready to apply? Get your application in before March 31st! You can find our streamlined application form here:
To learn more about infoDev's Access to Finance and Markets program, please visit www.infoDev.org/a2mf!