infoDev is glad to announce an upcoming 2-day in-depth training course in Istanbul, Turkey on 23-24 February 2012. Key facts & figures of this training course:
- Two days in-depth training for incubation professionals as well as incubation program planners and managers
- Training delivered by a group of incubation experts / trainers from all continents
- First-hand incubation practice drawing from the experience, examples, and lessons learned from the infoDev global incubator network (more than 400 business incubators in more than 100 countries worldwide)
- Interactive participant-centered training method (PCT) for maximized exchange of experience and practice
- Participants receive an infoDev training certificate
- Held in Istanbul, Turkey on February 23-24, 2012
- Based on financial support from infoDev, the training course fee is only USD 550
- Number of participants is limited to secure intensive training – early registration is recommended!
- Training language will be English
For more details on the training and registration, please see the attachments. Registration is open until December 20th. The number of participants is limited and an early registration is recommended. After registration you will be provided with further logistical details.
Please send your registration (see attached document) to the following address only: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to welcoming many of you in Istanbul!
Check the overview of the modules under Resources.