The Guidance Note for Policy Makers aims to provide guidance to policymakers hoping to promote the growth of agro-processing small and medium enterprises by positioning them as suppliers to larger firms.
The six case studies are intended to provide development practitioners with further details and contextual insights, which they can consider when designing lead firm – SME linkage programs.
- Case Study: An Agribusiness and Marketing Project in Kyrgyz Republic through a World Bank Loan
- Case Study: Dairy Sector Supply Chain Development in a Conflict-Affected Region of Colombia
- Case Study: Developing the Olive Oil Sector in Palestine by Marketing a Specialty Brand
- Case Study: Food Retail Industry Challenge Fund – A private sector-led food innovation initiative
- Case Study: Modernizing the Rice Sector in Cambodia
- Case Study: Private Sector Supply Chain Development for Launch of New Ugandan Beer
Do you have any questions or comments on the study, the guidance note, or our case studies? Contact Anupa Aryal Pant at firstname.lastname@example.org.